Saturday, June 26, 2010

OPI Ogre the Top Blue

Continuing the theme of brights, I put on Ogre-the-Top Blue yesterday. This one is definitely an eye catcher. It's bold. It's a cute color but I'm not sure how much I'll really wear it. Too bad since the formula was amazing! OPI has really stepped up their game. This one is so pigmented that I nearly got away with one coat, but I ended up doing two to even out some slightly bald spots. It also applied perfectly, of course, since it's OPI. I'm a little disappointed with the lack of shiny-ness; Seche Vite can add a good amount of shine but I like a polish that can contribute to that factor. Though I may be a little biased since my last mani of Pretty Edgy was sooo shiny. As a side note, can't wait to wear that one again. I actually didn't want to take it off, which is rare for me since I love to change things up!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm wearing this on my toes right now and I love, love, love it. It's in my fave top ten now.

Rebecca said...

This looks great on you! You should definitely wear it frequently.

Unknown said...

My favorite from that collection.

I think the lack of shine comes from the fact that the polish is so bright in color..kinda like neons but not as bad. It looks great on you!

Ali'sNailNews said...

This is my fav. of the collection too! Very pretty color, and it looks awesome on you!

By the way, I started a nail blog. Would love to have you as a follower, if you're interested. :-)

http://alisnailnews.blogspot.com

Post a Comment