Sunday, March 21, 2010

Did NOT fall in a lake...

It's been a long and fun Spring Break! I'm sad it's over, but I need to get a new mani!! I've been wearing RBL Recycle since Tuesday night. Between St. Paddy's day, going to Minneapolis, then making a trip to Duluth, I didn't have a spare second to even take a picture so I did this afternoon. While putting it on, I wasn't super impressed with the RBL brush, it didn't make application the easiest. But I'm seriously amazed at how this thing wore on my nails. This picture is after 5 showers, a combined 2 hours swimming and another 3 or so hours in hot tubs, PLUS many many hours playing slot machines and all I have some normal tip wear and zero chipping. Very nice, RBL!


I also ventured for the first time in to Ulta and picked up a bunch of the Ulta brand NP, stopped by Sephora (which I haven't been to in 2 years! Far to long) and picked up several $OPI's, and came home to 3 swap packages, so I have too many new colors to choose from... I can hardly contain my excitement!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, impressive! I've been thinking about ordering this one but I can just never seem to pull the trigger...

PerryPie said...

Omg! You didn't like the RBL brushes either! Someone that agrees with me.

laquermanic said...

I love this shade. And: Get those new polishes swatched, I love hauls! :D

Post a Comment