Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RGB Haze

It's so rare to come across a Perfect 10 polish, but this is one of them! It applied flawlessly, the color is so loveably shroomy, and the shine on this is seriously epic. This took 2 coats, and the finish on it is somewhere between opaque and jelly, the only word I can think to describe it is "milky". I absolutely adore everything about Haze! RGB is still a new brand to me, this is my 2nd time ordering from them. I went for Haze and Steel and they arrived in 3 days. A big plus is the company always offers free shipping! I'm surprised they don't get more love, maybe it's because they have a limited color range, but several months ago they did come out with a color for the new mint trend. I'm hoping they come out with more colors soon (maybe a turquoise?), but until then I'm loving my small RGB collection!

Without flash:

With flash:

5 comments:

nihrida said...

Great color on you. I like it A LOT!

Millie said...

Wow, looks gorgeous! Where do you pick up this brand?

Sylvie said...

that graypurple looks adorable! A lot like sephoras metro chic or opis parlez-vous opi, I absolutely love those greyed out purples or purpled grays ;)
where do you get your RGB polishes and what's their retail price?

Alisa said...

That is a beautiful colour that looks amazing on you!

Get Nailed said...

Thanks so much everyone!

RGB can be found at www.rgbcosmetics.com and they are $14. The great thing about this company is their permanent free shipping, so if you just want to pick up one at a time you totally can without paying the extra shipping costs. The quality on these is simply amazing, completely on par with RBL in application and durability. You definitely get your money's worth out of these! Their only downfall is the lack of color range. I wish they had more but they're still a new company.

If I get some extra time I'll do a proper comparison with these. This shade is pretty unique from other grey-purples. It's much more grey than PVOPI? but less brown and more purple that ones like Metro Chic and Commander in Chic.

Post a Comment