Sunday, January 31, 2010

China Glaze Heli-yum

Outside the polish world, pink is my absolute favorite color. If it comes in pink, that's the color I'll pick for whatever I'm buying. My workout shoes are pink, two of my six iPods are pink, my phone is pink, and all of my video game things are pink. But in the polish world, I just don't like wearing much pink. It's so cliche, just slightly less so than wearing red. And it makes me feel like some girly-girl who grew up with too many barbies. And while I am a girly-girl, I grew up with dinosaur toys. Probably why I favor greens so much lol. But anyways. Heli-yum is the most perfectly raspberry pink. And I very much enjoyed wearing it over the weekend, which is a good thing because I've hardly had a spare second so there was NO TIME to change my polish :D

This is with two coats plus SV top coat, and it applied with creamy perfection. I put this on Thursday night and we're still going strong. I can't comment on tip wear because I filed my nails down yesterday, which I'm so happy about because I can finally type properly again!

9 comments:

Mary said...

That's beautiful! Even if you had No Time to change, why would you want to? Ha-ha~seriously, it's so glossy and bright. Love it! I need to try some of mine from this collection.

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color on you!

jbrobeck said...

NO TIME to comment! lol! love ya!

PerryPie said...

Oh man, that is in your face colour. Love it! Oh, and have you checked out my blog? I'm hoping to get to 100 followers so I can do a giveaway. And you do say that if I'm not on your blog roll, I should let you know. =)

http://polish-holic.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

You have 6 ipods?! lol

Nice colour though.

Unknown said...

I really like this color...
You nails look absolute stunning!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colour! It's so bright and intense. Perfect for the summer

nihrida said...

It looks gorgeous on you. Great application!

Helen said...

A perfect raspberry pink! I want this one :)
Your nails are perfect!

Post a Comment