Monday, January 11, 2010

Why You Should Always Go After a Lemming

I'm still kind of new to collecting, so while I liked Misa's Dirty Sexy Money when it came out, I didn't realize the significance of it. For weeks I saw people's pictures of this awesome green shade, and my interest grew. I had even planned to buy it in a TD order, but kept putting off the order because I was waiting for Holiday collections. And of course, by the time I was placing an order it was out of stock. Everywhere. I could not find this thing for it's original price. And my interest grew to mild insanity as I realized my only options were spending anywhere from 2 to 4 times the original price. Being frugal by nature, that part hurt. But I finally found it on Ebay for a still reasonable price, and though I had to beat out another bidder (sorry if it was you!), it was totally worth it. This is the. best. green. EVER*. I'm so glad I found this when I did because now I can't find it anywhere. And I encourage you, if you're totally lemming something, get it before it's gone! You'll really regret it later if you don't! And if you end up not liking it? Swap for something else on MUA!




*Okay. Not ever. But from the time I won it on Ebay, to the time I got it in the mail, wore it for 3 days, and then took it off for something glittery, it was the best green ever.

7 comments:

nihrida said...

This IS one of the best green polishes EVER! I just love it! Unfortunately it doesn't get on my nails often. I have to many polishes.

Anonymous said...

I love this colour, too. I had it on my nails just a few days ago :)

Anonymous said...

I love this polish too! I brought mine on ebay for a great price and it's just amazing. Defiantly one of the best polishes I own :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

Daph_ said...

Pretty! Must get that one too if I see it for sale somewhere..

Jessica D. said...

being from Canada, I'm a total newcomer to Misa. So when I saw the swatches online of DSM, I had to have it, and for some reason I thought to contact h2t customer service to see if it would ever be in stock again. I was lucky enough that even though not listed, they had ONE bottle due to a cancellation. needless to say, i count my blessings every day! love it! :)

cupper82 said...

I love this color! I wish I had it now :(

Post a Comment