Monday, February 15, 2010

72 hours with Suzi Says Feng Shui

I don't really ever wear my polish for more than 36 hours, but I went away this weekend, so what I used Friday morning had to last the whole weekend. I picked Suzi Says Feng Shui. It's an awesome blue, and even after 72 hours I wasn't sick of it. Plus I got tons of compliments from my family, which is always nice. I also got a lot of, "(grabbing my hand) OMG are those your REAL nails?!!" And I am now the master of the humble nod and the, "Yes, YES they are real. Nice, right?"

I was super impressed with the lack of wear. There was not a single chip, not even a teeny tiny one, and you can see here the tip wear was minimal. Very nice, OPI! I'm sure I'm late to the game with this realization, but it was my first time wearing OPI for more than a day. Formula was OPI standard, completely buttery and flawlessly creamy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! This is in my untrieds, I need to get it out

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color!!!

laquermanic said...

OPI has an amazing wear length. I was at a fair this week-end, where some OPI people asked me to do a wear test on my blog. I will post it later today. The only bad thing about that is that my Hong Kong Collection is still waiting to e swatched ... Your nails look really fantastic. :)

Post a Comment