Friday, February 26, 2010

I know you caught me cheatin'...

Dear Seche Vite,

I know that you know about last night. And I know that you know it was terrible. It was a moment of weakness, I thought there might be something better out there, but I was wrong... so wrong. China Glaze Fast Forward and I are done. Plus their brush was much smaller, and you know size matters... Please accept my apology, because I will never leave you again.

Last night I tried out New York Summer Hot Sky Blue. And it is HOT, much like the others with the same name. It's everything I wanted Dating a Royal to be, a true blue jelly. 3 coats and it was squishy-jelly-love. But look at what Fast Forward did! Weird bubble looking things, hardly any shine, still dentable HOURS later and I woke up with sheet marks, which I've NEVER had before! Ick.


Here's some awesome pictures to balance out the bad top coat! I picked up Sinful Green Ocean today, my Walgreen's had appx 1 million on display. It's my first flaky and so pretty! This quick swatch picture does not do it justice, I see everything from green to purple in the flakes.




And the rest of my new NYS polishes. I need to order more soon!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheet marks are my worst enemy, thank goodness for Seche Vite!

PerryPie said...

OMG, LMAO. I did the same! Fast forward is the WORST quick dry top coat out there. I assure you, it is bottom of the barrel. It's ok to fool around a bit.

Paige said...

I picked up Green Ocean today, I can't wait to try it after seeing that picture!

SeeingSunshine said...

Oh man, now I have to buy yet another polish! Green Ocean that is...your pictures of it are awesome!

And I get sheet marks all the time :[ maybe I should try seche vite

laquermanic said...

Hope Seche Vite forgives you ... but. I have hade problems myself: CG doesn't go well with SV on my nails. It all turns to bubble gum. Over CG I have used Poshé. Until recently. I've discovered the most amazing speed dry top coat: Have you tried CND Air Dry? Trying it's not cheating. It's ... just testing the waters. :)

Lucy said...

I just bought some Seche Vite for the first time, let's hope it's the start of a beautiful relationship!

http://beauty-and-the-blogger.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment