Monday, February 22, 2010

Here Today... Arago(r)n Tomorrow

I know this is the Espana collection, not the Lord of the Rings collection, but I still add the 'r' every time I say the name. A girl can dream, right? I put this on Saturday, took pictures, and took it off just this morning, the entire 48 swearing up and down that it was a green cream. Much to my surprise, my camera, which can't pick up an orange and adds too much blue to purple, found the hidden shimmer! Love!

Application was OPI standard, but I was very disappointed that it took 3 coats to be opaque. I'm one of those habitual 2 coaters and adding the extra 90 seconds it takes to coat all 10 fingers just ticks me off, especially from an OPI cream. And then I got chips the next day. What's the deal, man? I put in all that extra time for CHIPS?! Hellz no.



Don't forget to enter my Who Loves Purple? giveaway!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous polish, such a nice deep green!

nihrida said...

Gorgeous color. That's the main reason i *hate* OPI polishes - they always chip on me. Usually on the first day. :/

laquermanic said...

That is so strange. OPI's lasts forever on my nails. I did an OPI wear test on my blog; after 5 days there was bearly noticeable tip wear ad no chipping what so ever.
I love Aragorn Green, and always add the r myself. Lol. :)

Paige said...

This is a lovely color on you!

SeeingSunshine said...

Aww it's sad that you had a bad experience with it! This green was one of my favorite colors to wear last year.

PerryPie said...

I could have sworn Aragorn (I don't care if that's not its name, I'm calling it Aragorn) was a jelly. I was totally gonna use it for frankening with a pretty gold shimmer because of that. I sorta love it.

Tierney said...

So you posted this months ago but I just read it and HAD to comment because I always think Aragorn too!! :D I love this polish.

Post a Comment