Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ultimate Sugar High

I love Oreos. And you know what's better than Oreos? Home baked Oreos. I found the best recipe a few months ago and can't stop making it. I flavor the cream filling to be whatever I want and cut whatever shape I want! Today I made plain but tasty vanilla, and tinted it pink to go with the heart shaped cookie. Add a sprinkle of pink sugar to the top and it's the ultimate Valentine's cookie! To avoid over-sampling while they were baking I did my nails with China Glaze Sugar High. Look how cute they are together!

The formula on this wasn't too great, but I managed to get it evened out in 3 coats. I tried to do just 2, but I got bubbles and had to re-do a nail. Also if you apply even a little too much it runs all over your cuticles. Icky. It's a really cute Barbie pink, but if you already have one and you like the formula on it, then you don't need Sugar High.



ETA: Recipe, click here!

9 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh wow, that cookie looks amazing!

I like the polish too but it's nothing I don't already have :-)

Anonymous said...

Your nails looks great and so does the cookie! Wanna send me some :)

Unknown said...

nice color and cake :)

Anonymous said...

omg I need one of those cookies right now!It matches your polish so well!

PerryPie said...

Omg... Cooookie.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous nails! Can you post a link to the recipe for those cookies? They look delicious!

Paige said...

That color is beautiful!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

We def need this recipe! Adorable nails!

nihrida said...

Your nails look gorgeous!

Post a Comment